Thank you for your interest in becoming a volunteer for the 2021 Mubadala Silicon Valley Classic
August 2-8, 2021 at San Jose State University.
Volunteer positions are currently available for ushers and floaters. The Usher position does require a lot of standing throughout the shift. The Floater position needs a volunteer that can be flexible and do any of the jobs requested which may include guest services, ushering, radar gun, or hospitality.
Please note the following:
1. You must be at least 18 years old to be a volunteer.
2. The shift times are indicated and listed as morning, afternoon, or evening on the sign-up page for Monday to Friday. There are 2 shifts for the Saturday Semi-Finals & 1 shift for the Sunday Finals.
3. Please select the shifts you can volunteer and note there is a MINIMUM requirement for volunteers to do 4 SHIFTS.
(Registration will be canceled if you do not meet the minimum requirement)
4. Registration Deadline is Saturday, July 17 or when shifts are full!
As a volunteer you will receive the following:
1. Tickets to the Mubadala Silicon Valley Classic
2. Tournament Uniform and Credential
3. 1 parking pass for the duration of the tournament
4. Meals or snacks for shifts worked as appropriate
To register as a volunteer please complete all the required fields below. Please register for the shifts on days that you can be sure to be available. Once you have completed the registration and submit, you will receive an email. If you do not receive it then there may have been a problem with your registration. Please try again or check you spam folder. You must commit to work a minimum of 4 shifts.