Join over 800 players in a Senior (50+) and Super Senior (65+) Team Tennis Doubles Tournament
Monday, March 19 to Thursday, March 22, 2018
Sunny Southern California. Play at different private country clubs and resorts around the Coachella Valley.
The event finals will be played at the Indian Wells Tennis Garden on Thursday, March 22, 2018
Team doubles for men and women. A team consists of a minimum of seven players. Play will be round robin.
Teams will play 8-game pro sets two to four times per day on Monday, March 19 through Wednesday, March 21.
The top 2 teams in each division will play in the finals on Thursday, March 22nd.
DIVISIONS and MAXIMUM NUMBER OF TEAMS PER DIVISION - as of Dec 12th at 1030 am, 99 teams registered
Senior (50 years and over)
- Men 3.5 - 10 teams max - 2 spots open, contact Joanna at JKLIN88@aol.com to register
- Men 4.0 - 10 teams max - 3 spots open
- Women 3.5 - 20 teams max - 3 spots open
- Women 4.0 - 30 teams max - contact Joanna at JKLIN88@aol.com to register
- Woman 4.5 - 10 teams max - 1 spot open, contact Joanna to register
Super Senior (65 years and over)
- Super Men 3.5 - 10 teams max - closed
- Super Men 4.0 - 10 teams max - 9 spots open
- Super Women 3.5 - 20 teams max - 9 spots open
- Super Women 4.0 - 10 teams max - closed
$250.00 per player. Price includes a grandstand ticket to the BNP Paribas Open Men’s and Women’s Singles Finals on Sunday, March 18. Also included is a continental breakfast on Monday, March 19, snacks at the playing sites each day, and a player reception and dinner on Wednesday, March 21. Awards will be presented to all champions and finalists in each division. Special room rates at BNP Paribas Open hotels will be offered on a space available basis (please contact the tournament director).
BNP PARIBAS OPEN TICKETS:
Each team member receives a ticket for general admission seating on Sunday, March 18. No exchanges may be made to upgrade your seats.
George Anich at TennisVet@earthlink.net, 760/341-8509
For registration questions, please email Joanna Lin at JKLin88@aol.com
Please register your team below as the Captain.
* Indicates required fields